We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for several reasons: to process your order, to validate customer payment collections or work applications and to provide you with the best possible service. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Any sensitive and personal information is held securely and is destroyed after a reasonable amount of time if not in use. We will give you a chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader too.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information provided by you in regards to registering on our website as a worker
- Information you provide as a company in relations to any services you use through the website, including payment details
- Some information about your computer may be received automatically when you visit our website – your IP address, browser type, log in details, cookie number etc.
- Other information
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs, to validate your application, to complete your booking, and to provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or services, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may allow your personal data to be used by third party in cases of payments through the website or website hosting needs.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
Important: We will provide the company’s contact details to the worker in order to enable the service to be provided
Important: We will provide the worker’s contact details to the company when they book them through the website.
Important: Each worker’s profile on the website will contain an ID number and general information about experience and qualifications. Only this information will be visible for the users of the website. The full personal information including a photo, first name and surname, address and other personal documents will be available to the companies only after the worker personally authorizes this through the website.
The workers and companies may amend the information on their profiles at any time.
Important: When users (both workers and companies) post reviews or rate each other, we will not show their names on the website.
The personal information, which we keep, will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We will only show the personal information you submitted for publication on our website in accordance with our agreement.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites. This privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.