- This website (www.cleverworkingsolutions.co.uk) is owned and operated by Clever Working Solutions ltd, company number 09808011, registered in England and Wales with a registered address 111 Green Pond Close, London, E17 6EF.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They may be updated, relocated or modified from time to time. By registering on or using our Website (as defined below) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We – means Clever Working Solutions (or us).
- The Company - means a company or individual, who wants to hire workers, who uses our Website and who is registered with us.
- Website - means the database of all listed and registered workers and companies.
- Services – means the services provided by the workers listed on our website.
- Worker - means the provider of services (the workers or the company that is acting as a service provider).
- Review – means any rating, comment or review.
- Fee – means the amount paid by the Company for obtaining workers contact details.
- This website is an online database, where Workers create their profiles so potential companies can do searches by different criteria, read their details and hire their services. We connect them with each other.
- Clever Working Solutions acts as introduction service between the companies and the workers. Clever Working Solutions is not a party to the contract so is not responsible if the Company or the Worker does not do what they have said they would do, or if a Worker performs badly. We are only acting as an online database and help them get into contact with each other.
- The terms and conditions define two different contracts:
- Between Clever Working Solutions and the Company regarding the use of our Website.
- Between Clever Working Solutions and the Worker, regarding supply of the Services on the website.
- General Disclaimer:
Where we describe the Workers as vetted and ID checked, we promise that we have done previous employment reference checks and background checks.
Clever Working Solutions reviews all written applications before approving them to be visible on the website. Each worker is interviewed either in person or over the phone to determine whether they are qualified and capable of completing the work they want to do, however we cannot guarantee the worker is suitable for your purposes. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any background checks as we cannot guarantee the information is accurate. You use and hire the workers at your own risk.
- The instant chat function allows the Companies to get into contact with the Workers in order to communicate details about the jobs they offer. The Company agrees to only provide general information about the offered job in the chat messages. Providing e-mails, telephone numbers or any other ways to get into direct contact with the workers through the chat are strictly not allowed. Any attempts to get into contact with the Worker through the chat without paying the fee to Clever Working Solutions will result in penalty of £500 for each side.
- Our Service
We are communication platform connecting Workers in the cleaning and the construction industry with potential companies who are looking to engage them to work for them. The companies select the Workers based on their personal profiles and reviews, with Clever Working Solutions acting as an introducing unit between them. The company can get in direct contact with the worker after paying the agreed fee and arrange everything between them. Clever Working Solutions doesn’t have any other obligations or responsibilities to both Companies and Workers going forward.
- Fees for the Companies
- The Companies can use the website by paying an one-off fee for each Worker they want to hire. The fees depend on the type of work they want to offer – permanent or temporary. The fees charged are as follows:
- For the construction Workers:
- £30 for any temporary Workers hired for a period between one day up to 7 days.
- £80 for any permanent Workers hired for a period over 7 days.
- For the cleaners:
- £30 for hiring cleaners for regular appointments - for a period over 7 days.
- £10 for hiring cleaners for temporary appointments from 1 day up to 7 days.
Any payments between the Companies and the Workers are to be arranged between them, with no future involvement of Clever Working Solutions.
- Selecting a Worker
Choosing a Worker is done in the following way after logging into the account:
- The Company enters the postcode they need a worker for and refines their criteria.
- The results will show Workers’ profiles that match the selected criteria.
- The Company selects a Worker and contacts them directly via the web chat to clarify any details concerning the job they offer. Once they agree on a job, the Company needs to click on the HIRE NOW button and pay the fee in order to gain full access to the cleaner’s details. This will enable the worker to receive the full profile of the Company. The Worker needs to approve the request of the Company in order to confirm the appointment. The rest of the booking procedure is to be arranged between the Company and the Worker directly, according to the Company's policy.
- The Company agrees to send feedback for every Worker they’ve hired through the website.
- The Worker agrees to send feedback for every Company they have hired through the website.
- Fees for Workers
- Registration of the website is free. Workers and Service Providers can create profiles and use the website free of charge.
- Feedback and scoring system
- Any feedback from the Companies will be put in the Workers’ profiles and it will form the overall performance score of the Workers.
- Clever Working Solutions reserves the right to remove on its sole discretion the profiles of the Worker who have received multiple negative reviews.
- Workers can also rate the companies and leave feedback based on their experience while working with them.
- Clever Working Solutions reserves the right to remove on its sole discretion the profiles of the Companies who have received multiple negative reviews from the Workers and ban them from using the website.
Workers’ profiles on the website will be anonymous and their personal details will not be visible for the companies using the website. Companies can get full access to workers personal information (contact details, personal documents, references and qualifications) after they pay the fee and after the worker accepts their hiring request through the website. The company agrees to provide full details of the work offered in the chat on the website and answers any questions asked by the worker related to the job. The worker reserves the right to reject the job offer if it is not suitable for some reason. Once the worker has accepted the offer and clicked the ACCEPT button they need to take on the job offer. Any cancellation after this point will result in negative feed back for the worker.
Clever Working Solutions will check any documents with expiration date in the Workers’ profiles to make sure all documents are up to date at all times. Clever Working Solutions cannot take any responsibility for any cancellations of documents (such as public liability insurance) done after the initial registration of the worker. We’ll remove any document that has expired at any future point after the initial registration and the system will not show them as available until the worker provides a renewed document.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Clever Working Solutions may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The system will notify you in case of any changes of the terms and conditions. By using the website after the Terms and Conditions have changed you agree to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions, which will become effective within 14 days after they have been posted.
- Termination or suspension
- We may at anytime suspend the accounts of the Workers, remove their profiles from the website if:
- The information they provide turn out to be false or misleading.
- We determine in our sole discretion that such action is necessary in order to comply with the legal requirements or it is in the Clever Working Solutions’ best interests.
- The Worker violated our terms and conditions.
- The Worker received multiple consecutive negative reviews.
- We may suspend a Company from using the website if:
- They failed to comply with our terms and conditions.
- The information provided by the Company turn out to be false.
- They failed to pay their agreed fee
- Intellectual Property
All trademarks, logos, photos, text, animation, videos and software used on the website are our intellectual property. You are only permitted to use the Website material as expressly authorised by our licensors or us. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the English Law. Any disputes regarding these Terms and Conditions should be dealt with in the English Courts.
By using our website you agree to indemnify Clever Working Solutions, its directors, employees, officers, agents, consultants, affiliates from and against any claims, losses, damages, expenses and liabilities which may include reasonable solicitors or accounting fees and costs, in connection with the use or the inability to use the Services. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You will not, in any event, settle any claim or matter without the written consent of Clever Working Solutions.
- No liability
Clever Working Solutions is not responsible for and shall have no liability in relations to any Workers and the satisfactory quality of the service provided.
You agree that the use of the service is entirely at your own risk. Any disputes with the Workers should be sorted between the Company and the Workers. You agree to release Clever Working Solutions from any claims, damages or demands of every nature, arising of or connected with such disputes.
- Third party websites
We may link to third party websites, which might be of interest of you. You can use these websites on your own discretion and we cannot be held legally responsible for the goods or services these sites offer, nor we recommend or endorse them. You can use such third party websites at your own risk.
- Contact details
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions or the service offered on our website please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0208 191 7787.